You’ve a game-changing product the NHS would jump at - if only its potential to transform outcomes was understood by the right decision-makers. The trouble is, it’s hard to get a foot in the door to explain the real value and the magnitude of benefit. You’re working flat out but failing to get traction; your remarkable projects could make all the difference to both patients and the NHS.
It’s frustrating when great opportunities feel out of reach just because you can’t get to speak to the right people.
I get it. I completely understand the challenges you’re up against. I spent 10 years in your position, working to sell transformative products to the NHS for two major pharmaceutical companies. So, I know how exasperating it can be when your efforts seem fruitless.
This is why during lockdown I published 12 articles on LinkedIn for those working within pharmaceutical, medical technology and devices companies.
These are written to support you when we move beyond Covid-19. They are focused on the development of the Integrated Care Systems, Primary Care Networks, GP Federations, Super Practices and the wider system links and functions. Work and development has continued during the Covid-19 pandemic period, albeit with some amendments to timescales.
The articles incorporate my daily hands on working with the NHS, with Primary Care Networks, GP Federations, Super Practices, CCGs and Integrated Care Systems. They provide insight and challenge to your teams along with practical knowledge they can utilise as soon as they are back on the road.
The articles remain available and I will be making a free download available which includes all 12 in one document.
1. Do you sell the problem you solve?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sell-problem-you-solve-scott-mckenzie/
2. Can you connect the people within an Integrated Care System?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/connecting-people-within-integrated-care-systems-scott-mckenzie/
3. How do you address the NHS agenda of workforce, workload and the need to innovate?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/workforce-workload-need-innovate-scott-mckenzie/?published=t
4. Can you map your local Integrated Care System?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mapping-your-local-integrated-care-system-scott-mckenzie/
5. How to find the right customers to work with: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/finding-right-customer-key-scott-mckenzie/
6. Why prevention is better than cure: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/prevention-better-than-cure-scott-mckenzie/
7. What is population health and how does it affect your work?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/population-health-scott-mckenzie/
8. Do you ever work beyond the molecule?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/do-you-work-beyond-molecule-scott-mckenzie/
9. Why is a ore sophisticated solution required: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-more-sophisticated-solution-required-scott-mckenzie/
10. What is the future for CCGs?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/do-you-understand-future-commissioning-scott-mckenzie/
11. What does boosting out of hospital care mean and how does it affect your work?: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/you-aware-what-boosting-out-hospital-care-means-how-affects-mckenzie/
12. Are you rethinking current delivery models: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/can-you-demonstrate-how-your-value-added-project-current-mckenzie/
On Tuesday 21st July from 12.00 to 13.00 we will be holding a free of charge WebEx to cover further detail from within the articles and to answer any questions people have.
You can reserve a place today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, whereupon you will be issued with an invitation and the login details.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Scott McKenzie is an independent management consultant supporting GP Practices, GP Federations, Primary Care Networks of 30k-50k structure correctly to then deliver high quality patient outcomes with financially viable solutions. Scott is working to support the Pharma, Med Tech and Device Companies better engage and access the NHS. For more information on how we can support you please contact Frances on 0845 388 0302 or email email@example.com